We shoulder the logistical burden for your employees and their families, and help them feel comfortable in their new surroundings.
Our aim is for them all to quickly feel “at home” by being
- Reassured, so as to eliminate the stress related to the change
- Assisted in the various phases of their arrival
- Well informed of customs and codes in the professional and private lives
- Aware of the opportunities offered by their new city, region and country
A Paris 21TV survey of 770 foreigners transferred to Paris in September 2014 shows that:
Even the most basic formalities can be complicated in France!
- 4 out of 5 people encountered practical difficulties on administrative questions
- 1 out of 2 people encountered difficulties in renting accommodation
- 4 out of 10 people experienced difficulties in opening bank account
The French are not easy to understand when you do not know their customs and habits:
- 4 out of 5 people consider them arrogant and not very friendly
Talent sourcing and the wealth of multiculturalism imply a search for talent abroad or from other areas in France. We are there to help your employees and their families settle in quickly so that they can be fully operational when they take up their new job.
A serene employee is an efficient one, fully concentrated on his take of office.
Mobility abroad or from another region is an exciting prospect, but it can cause stress. We are there to help shoulder the physical and administrative burdens that can distract their attention from their new job, giving him the codes to rise to the challenge.See More
While your employees focus on coming to grips with their new work environment, their families too must find their bearings in a new city and country. It’s even more complicated for them…
We help them feel at home in their new lives quickly.